(1) the drainage mud pump is used to discharge the sewage in the well to the bottom of the well. the pipeline to be dredged is segmented, and the segmentation method is allocated according to the diameter and length of the pipeline. the same pipe diameter is the part between the two inspection wells.
(2) dilute the sludge with a high-pressure water truck, inject two inspection wells into the well chamber, and mix the sludge in the inspection well and sewage pipeline with a dredger to dilute the sludge; manually cooperate with the machine to continuously stir the sludge until the sludge is diluted into water.
(3) the sewage suction truck will suck the sludge in the two inspection wells. a small amount of sludge remaining in the two inspection wells will hit the bottom of the well with a high-pressure water gun in the well chamber, then dilute again, and then complete pumping（ 4) the blocking block is set to block the inlet block of the inlet pipe of the blocking well from the top of the first working section, and then block the outlet of the downstream inspection well and other pipe ports, leaving only the inlet and outlet of the pipe section.
(5) the high-pressure cleaning vehicle is used for dredging the pipeline. the water pipe of the high-pressure cleaning vehicle extends to the lower part of the upstream inspection well, the water outlet flows directly to the pipeline to spray water, and the inspection well at the downstream of the sewage pipeline continues. inhale indoor sludge.
(6) before entering the inspection well, the ventilation construction personnel must make the oxygen in the atmosphere enter the inspection well or use the blower for ventilation, measure the oxygen content in the well, and the construction personnel must fasten the safety belt, gas mask and oxygen into the well tank.
(7) after the completion of dredging, the construction personnel shall arrange the safety measures for the construction personnel before the construction of the underground well, and manually clean the remaining bricks, stones, some sludge and other residues in the inspection well until the cleaning is completed. it's done. then, according to the above description, the downstream sewage inspection wells are dredged one by one, and the inspection wells first cleaned in the upstream are blocked during construction dredging, so as to prevent the upstream sludge from flowing into the pipeline or the upstream of the pipeline is filled with water. inspection wells and pipes. drainage workers of drainage and sewage pipes shall excavate the sludge of sewage pipes on the road by means of equipment assistance and manual operation.
(8) the excavator shall be used to stack and dry the sludge removed from the drainage sewage pipe and sewage pipe, and finally the sludge shall be transported away.